Saturday, August 22, 2009

Blue Ribbons at the Fair

We came to Mountain Home to visit my parents this weekend.
There's nothin' like Mom's homemade goodies! Yum!

We played Blokus and Will was able to play all of his yellow pieces! A very picture-worthy experience. The first time we've been able to do that, anyway.
Will and I entered a few things in the Franklin County Fair. We got blue ribbons for all the items we entered.

Above: Here's me with two baby quilts that I made.

Will got a blue ribbon for some awesome flies that he tied!
I also entered some flies and got blue!
And, in other post-worthy news...This post is my 100th post! Hooray!

4 comments:

Carol said...

That's great that you got blue ribbons! Aren't you glad that I helped you learn to quilt??

Valerie and Christopher said...

wow! you guys really cleaned up. beautiful quilts!

VicandNanc said...

That's cool about the yellow tiles! I don't think I've ever seen it done either! Also, I wouldn't have even thought to enter my quilt in the fair! I guess I should have! :)... even though I don't know if I could tear it away from Vic for that long!

BrookieT said...

Congratulations!!! and how exciting!