


even the kids got into it!
Who knew this was a spectator sport?? :)Later that afternoon we took our float tubes out to Condie Reservoir because we thought there was a good chance that we would get into some more bass of better size. Well, good thing we got some bass earlier in the day, otherwise we would have been totally skunked! It was a beautiful sunshiny day to be out, very warm. And it was nice to get out in the float tubes again. It gives your legs a pretty good workout from kicking around with fins on. We had a great day!
We saw these cool lily pads with pink flowers on them!



We played games with Uncle Bob and Aunt Kathy and David later that night. They were up visiting. We had a wild game of Dominoes and amazingly I won! We played just a few hands of Rook before it was way past bedtime. It was great to see them!



5 comments:
I am glad to see you using up your weekends so well! We went up to jetski at the cabin, but the water was WAY too cold to jump into!
By the way, I love your background, makes me need to be at the beach!
Tractor pullng - that is so Idaho! I love it. And the floa tubes look like a blast!
Fun fun! I have never seen a tractor pull either. Looks like you guys had a good time!
ok... you guys win the "cutest... most outdoorsy couple" award! always having so much fun! i love it.
It looks like you had a great time. Sat hi to everyone for us.
Post a Comment