Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Break and Anniversary

Since our anniversary falls in right in the middle of wrestling season (which occupies most weekends), Will and I usually end up doing something to celebrate our anniversary around this time of the year. I had two extra days off work this week due to the school's spring break. Will surprised me by reserving a night at the Anniversary Inn in Logan! It was so nice to take a mini-"vacation" (although only 30 miles away) and relax and be able to celebrate together.



We also went out to eat at Olive Garden (one of our favorites) and got our favorite meal, the chicken alfredo with salad. YUM! We tried dinner at Juniper Inn and it was pretty good, too. We had a gift card that we've had forever that we wanted to use.

We went to the Logan Temple and did a sealing session. It was really neat. There was another couple there that had brought some of their family names that they had researched so it was neat to be able to help them complete the sealing ordinances.

Friday and Saturday were work days. Will and I both worked on the house. We are trying hard to get it all done and ready to sell. I spent most of the time painting closets, doors, and more of the trim. Will worked on cutting and putting up the backsplash in the kitchen and working on the bathroom vanity area.



And I guess our house is "officially" on the market! Will put the "For sale by owner" sign up in the yard and so we're ready to show it, I guess. We still have a little bit left to do, but for the most part it's getting there and ready to start showing it to potential buyers. We had the carpet installed this week and that made a HUGE difference in how it looks inside.


5 comments:

VicandNanc said...

April Fools :) I was blown away for a second, I half believed it when you said he was going to start working harder on that house, but then... I HAD to check the date because never would just be too much! I want to see pictures of the finished product on this house!! Congrats on finally getting it on the market!!

BrookieT said...

It's official! I can't wait to see more photos of inside as well. It looks like a cute home. Where will you be going once it's sold?

thesearlesociety said...

Happy Anniversary-late! About the picture mosaics, my friend told me of this website called bighugelabs.com where you can do those kinds of mosaics and more. Check it out sometime. It's fun!

csharpfamily said...

What? Your cute little house is for sale? What does that mean? Are you guys moving or what? It really looks nice. Happy Anniversary (Late). I've always wanted to spend the night at one of the Anniversary Inns but have never gotten the chance. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Will and Heidi said...

Just to clear things up, this is not the home we currently live in that we are selling. This is a different home that we purchased in order to fix and re-sell and make a profit on. Don't worry, we still live in the same home we have for almost 2 years. This is just our "fix-n'flip" home.