Friday, April 10, 2009

My heater, My buddy


For some reason, my furnace decided to quit working this week. Instead of calling a repairman to come fix it, (because I'm cheap) I have just been using this dish heater and dragging it around with me at home. I am grateful that it puts out an amazing amount of direct heat. It has kept me fairly warm this week!

It has been "my buddy" this week. I felt like it deserved it's own blog post. Ha ha.

Will has been out of town this week. He's been attending real estate classes in Phoenix. I get to go to SLC airport today and pick him up. Yea!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Have fun driving to SLC! And, I love those heaters. They work so well!

BrookieT said...

Otherwise Will would have been "your heater, your buddy"! :)

Jenny said...

It was really fun to see your blog and catch up with what you guys have been up to! All your fishing photos on the side have me itching to get to the outdoors; I've been quite home bound this last year. Serge was impressed with the salmon photos.

Jenn said...

Sounds like you two had a GREAT anniversary, lucky! I am amazed by some of the fishing pics you have, those are awesome! Dennis has never been fishing. How sad. Anyway, so fun to keep in touch with you!