This week Will and I have talked pretty seriously about how much time we spend fishing and fly tying, etc. We have come to the mutual decision that we aren't going to fish anymore! It was a hard decision to make but Will really feels like he needs to devote more of his time to his business endeavors he has going. I am okay with it, just for the fact that after we get rid of all our fishing equipment, it will really free up A LOT of space in our house. We will probably come out ahead financially, especially since we won't need to buy any more new fishing gear (sorry eBay and KSL). Will has already listed several items on the online classifieds and eBay. Anyway, don't try and talk him out of it, he's already made his decision and sold a few items.
Don't worry, we're not quitting ALL outdoor activities. We'll probably still use our canoe, go hiking and backpacking, camping, etc.
We hope nobody is too sad or offended. We hope you'll all still be our friends.
4 days ago



6 comments:
ok will and heidi this HAS to be an April Fools joke, right? You 2...give up fishing? LOL
That's what I was going to say. April Fool's right? Even if this is true, come on...once and awhile for special occasions at least.
This has got to be April Fools! You two not fishing is something the Texas Sharps can not even imagine. We love to hear about your many adventures. Our love to you both!
Well you convinced me until I read the other comments. Frankly I was in shock I hope this really is a joke.
I believed it too, and it kind of made me sad actually. I know how much you guys love fishing. Hopefully you'll come out with an APRIL FOOLS!
Ok I am offended! j/k This has to be an april fools. You guys obviously love to fish. Well, you guys are such a cute couple--remember that life changing game of pool? :D
Post a Comment