
Will's birthday was yesterday the 28th and it was a very special one because it was his "mAGiC" birthday. You know, he turned 28 on the 28th!! So, we celebrated ALL WEEKEND! He recieved several cards from loved ones. So nice!
Here are some of the fun things we did to celebrate this weekend:
Fished ice-off at Glendale Reservoir



Fished the Bear River


Ate hamburgers (Will's favorite)


Had birthday Jello poke cake with whipped cream
We invited Grandpa Jensen over for cake and ice cream. He came over and we ate and then played some pinochle with him. It was so yummy!
Overall, it was a very good birthday!










5 comments:
Tell Will a HAPPY HAPPY Birthday from Vic & I! My mom calls that the "golden birthday" and so when we get there we got something gold from her as an extra gift... of course mine was 7 years ago though! I can't believe how often you guys get outside in this yucky weather! Fishing looks so cold!
Happy Birthday Will! Holy Crap you are gettin old! Good thing for you, you have the Sharp young forever genes! glad you had fun!
Mmmm...WHy didn't you share that with me William? I love burgers! Especially with BLEU CHEESE!
Jamie
Happy birthday Will. You're old. We want to challenge you guys to a game of Pinochle. Anna and I are getting pretty good but we don't know anybody here in St. George to play it with. If you want to escape the snow, come on down. I bet you could even find a fishing spot with no ice!
-Brady
Happy birthday William from all the Texan Sharps!
Post a Comment