Saturday, January 17, 2009

Anagrams--Just for Fun

While reading in a magazine, I found a very cool website all about anagrams!

Here's the link: http://wordsmith.org/anagram/

My secret identity (a.k.a. my full name as an anagram) is:

A Childish Pioneer

or

A Heroic Lined Ship

Those were my favorite two that resulted from the search.

Fun, huh? I got a bunch of good laughs from it. I never knew anagrams could be so fun AND that there was a website all about anagrams.

3 comments:

Valerie and Christopher said...

LOL ummm ok Heidi so I tried my whole name just for fun and some of the results that popped up included the following
Anal Revoke Gelling
Larva Kneeling Ogle
Vaginal Leek Longer
A Gangrene Love Kill

so...ummm....possibly i don't have the best name for this.LOL if these are a measure of personality I am in BIG trouble!!

Tammy said...

Thanks for posting that website link, I had alot of fun learning fun new names for me...
A Hamlets Rap - not sure what this would sound like..
A Thermal Spa
Plasma Heart - (I like this one, cause I'm like the Ideal donor blood type)
A Hampster Pal - never had a hamster before..but I guess we would be pals.

hmm..lol

csharpfamily said...

Yep! That was fun!