I will make sure and post a picture AFTER the tree is decorated. I know it looks very blah right now.As I was taking decorations out of the box last night, I realized that I have a lot of Nativity displays. But I love them all! My favorite one is one that my Mom made out of wood and painted. (Come to think of it, she has made or bought several Nativities and given them to me). Anyway, this one...

...she gave one to each of her kids as a Christmas present a couple of years ago. It is so cute! All the pieces fit like puzzle pieces inside the wooden stable. It's so cool! It is my favorite one right now.
I have a lot of decorations (more than I even have room to display in this house). We are so blessed!



2 comments:
That's cool! Our ward does a nativity display every year wher they shows hundreds of different types from all over the world that people lend for the display. We have an open house for the community to come into the gym and have tours of the church. It's really cool!
ohh I love that nativity set!
Post a Comment