One of Will's "dream guns" is a Ruger 10/22 (fortunately, it is also one of the least expensive guns) . This week he was able to find one at a pawn shop and got it for a good deal. We had to go out and shoot it tonight and try it out. It is a fun gun!

3 comments:
Whoa! A real gun?! Does Will go hunting? If so, what does he hunt? Did you have fun shooting his new gun?
BRRRRRrr! This looks really cold! I haven't shot a gun since I met Victor! I guess I used to hang out with the fam more & both my dad & step-dad like shooting. Can't say I'm a fan, but Vic sure wants to learn how to hunt!
Shooting is so fun. It's one of James favorite things, but he doesn't have a gun. You guys are always so busy and having fun!
Post a Comment