Friday, October 31, 2008

Tag Team

I am sitting here relaxing from a hard day's work so I thought I'd get started on a little blog entry because Nancy tagged me.

4 Movies I could watch more than once:

1) Finding Nemo
2) You've Got Mail
3) Pride and Prejudice (the older one)
4) Bass and Panfish


4 T.V. Shows I Watch
note: I don't watch TV very often, but when I do, it's usually:
1) Jeopardy!
2) Biggest Loser
3) ??
4) ??

4 Things I Love about my Husband

1) His ability to make me laugh and smile so much
2) He is a thinker and has some pretty great ideas
3) He's pretty handy to have around the house for little projects
4) He is a hard worker and gets the job done

4 Places I Have Been

1) Alaska
2) The Baltics
3) Seattle
4) Panama

4 places I'd Like to Go:

1) Hawaii
2) East Coast
3) Tonga
4) Costa Rica

4 Things I look forward to in the next Year:

1) Selling our investment property
2) Getting pregnant
3) Learning more Spanish
4) Having a more weed-free garden

2 comments:

BrookieT said...

I'm looking forward to you having a baby too!! But you should come visit us on the east coast first, it'll be easier that way! Ivitations open!!

VicandNanc said...

Yes, a baby! Maybe we'll have one together since we started trying at the same time!!