Friday, September 5, 2008

A Great Find at D.I.

I love to shop at thrift stores, garage sales, etc. and find sweet deals! This morning Will and I went to the Preston D.I. We are lucky enough to have a D.I. here in Preston and I am grateful.




I was super excited to find these Russian Language records. After opening up the box at the store and checking out the condition of the records, it appeared to me that they had never even been used! Not a single scratch or anything! So, I decided that they were worth the $2.00 and bought them.

I don't have a record player currently, but my Grandpa does. Hopefully someday I'll be able to convert them to digital and burn them onto a CD or something and be able to listen to them easier. I don't ever want to forget my Russian!

4 comments:

thesearlesociety said...

So I was looking at Emily's blog and saw your name on it, and I went snooping to see how you and Will are doing! Sounds like you've done a lot of fishing! Well, I hope you don't mind that I took a look at your blog. I got your invite to view your facebook, but just haven't done it yet. I will send you an invite to our blog, if I haven't already. I never can remember who I sent one too! Have a great day!

BrookieT said...

What a cool find! I love how retro it looks.

Kenny and Jamie Garrett said...

I didn't know you speak Russian! When/why/how did you learn it?

Juli said...

Hooray for Heidi! I love that you're keeping up the Russian, good job. All your photos are TOTALLY gorgeous, friend! So glad we did the Facebook hookup thing. Have a great week!