Friday, September 5, 2008

Burned Trivet

Did you know that wooden trivets can burn? I found out this morning. Here's proof:




I made yummy hash browns for breakfast and went to set the pan on a trivet that was set on the table so we could eat them and when Will went to lift the pan, the trivet was stuck to it! I guess I'll have to let the pans cool down more from now on.

Live and learn!

2 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Hey there. It could have been much worse. I learned my lesson with pumpkins. Martha Stewart knows a ton, but I forgot a small important detail when enjoying pumpkins on our table. We have votive candle rings burned into our table. Oops. You have a cute blog. Hope you don't mind me visiting. See you at the office on Monday.

Jenni said...

Haha that kind of defeats the purpose of one of those! by the way I never knew what they were called. :)