Tuesday, August 12, 2008

catch fish

This photo is just a sampling of the many fish we have been catching lately. It's so fun to go out fishing with my husband! Will and I have been going after the bass lately, and we've caught quite a few and several lunkers. I really enjoy living close enough to 10 reservoirs to easily go and fish after an evening of work and eating supper. It's great to live here!



6 comments:

Emily said...

welcome to the blogging world! I'm so glad that I can see what you are doing and the fish you are catching! You are so cute!

BrookieT said...

Ah, great outdoors. You're making me want to move west again!

Celeste Tabakece said...

Yeah, Ife and I were both excited you started a blog so we could see those amazing fish!

Kate Call said...

yah!!!! good to have you in the blogging world! i'm so excited to keep up with you two love birds!

HeatherKN said...

Hi Heidi, now we can check out each others' blogs! since I don't have facebook, this will better keep us in touch!our blog is hbnorton.blogspot.com--Brian updates it usually.
Heather

VicandNanc said...

I'm so glad you made a blog! I love this picture of you holding a fish. Fishing is such a layed back life style.. I wish I had time for that. We are so CRAZY busy this summer!