On Wednesday night (Aug. 27th) we finally decided to load up the canoe and take it out for the FIRST TIME this year. I can't believe we haven't used it so far this year. We had a fun night. Our friends, Spencer and Sheri Barzee and kids, had dinner at our house (and spoiled us by bringing the dinner with them) and then we all drove to a carp pond that was on Sheri's parent's property. Will brought his bow for fishing and Spencer brought his Ruger 10/22. I think it was some good male bonding time for them. Anytime there's guns around, it's makes for good male bonding time. Ha ha. They didn't shoot any carp, but we saw several of them surface. I stayed on the bank and visited with Sheri and the kids. Sheri even had homemade chocolate chip cookies to give us when we got done fishing. Yum!In the picture above is Will, Madaline, Aubrie, and Spencer.



1 comment:
Hi Heidi. Thanks for adding me. Yes those were the cookies I brought to the office. They were good if I do say so myself!
Post a Comment