Ice Fishing at Johnson Reservoir
Will and I took a drive up Oneida Narrows on the Bear River. Since I only work part time now (2 days a week), Will and I can go do things together if his schedule permits on the other two days the kids are in school. We took Grace and I put her in the front carrier and wrapped my coat around her and it worked out great!
Another day of ice fishing. Now the ice is all gone so I'm glad we took advantage of the ice when we did.
Grace's first fish! I used the front carrier again and took her out on the ice with me. We hung out in the ice tent mostly because it is so much warmer inside of it.
Danny's bluegill
A few of the keepers
4 days ago
















1 comment:
I'm both impressed and jealous you are able to do so much with 3 kids...and a little one!!
Post a Comment