Grace Jacquelyn Sharp. born on Nov. 12th. We brought her home today. We are so much in love with her already! We appreciate her birth mother so much in helping Grace to be able to join our family!
4 days ago
The Catch is the Release
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! You all have had a crazy busy year. I am so happy for you, Heidi and Will. I hope you are getting some sleep and that her big brother and sister adore her. She is seriously the cutest little thing!
Wow! Your family is so so darling! 2 girls and boy! Congrats :)
What a sweet little addition to your family! Is she the sibling to your other two? All three of them are so lucky to have you!
How very awesome! Your family is already so cute and now you get more cuteness. Congratulations on all your beautiful additions this year!
Love the White's
Congratulations!! What a beautiful little girl!!
How amazing to have three kids within a year! Your youngest is almost exactly a month younger than mine! I am so incredibly happy for your guys and your beautiful, growing family!
I am so behind! Congratulations!! She is so adorable!!!
Post a Comment