Oh, yay! So happy for you and your family! I was wondering who the kid's were in this last camping blog... :) They're so lucky to have such great and loving parents!
I've been wondering where you've been. You've definitely been bust doing lots of amazing and wonderful things. OH MY GOODNESS! I am so excited for you! Your kids are darling. I hope the transition is going smoothly for all of you. CONGRATULATIONS! :)
So many congrats! What a wonderful family you are! What's the story? I am way out of the loop....hope all is going well with the transitions :) what lucky kids! And what joy they must be too!
We have been married since January 2006 and can't believe how quickly time has gone by.
We recently adopted 3 children in 4 months time. Hailey is 9, Danny is 7, and Grace is 3 months old. Life has definitely been changing for us. We are trying to learn how to do the parenting thing. We love our kids.
Will is self-employed and works full time as a real estate agent and helps with high school wrestling.
Heidi now works part time as a dental hygienist for Kelley Family Dentistry and enjoys being a Mom. We both really enjoy our jobs!
8 comments:
Oh, yay! So happy for you and your family! I was wondering who the kid's were in this last camping blog... :) They're so lucky to have such great and loving parents!
Congrats! That's so awesome!!
I've been wondering where you've been. You've definitely been bust doing lots of amazing and wonderful things. OH MY GOODNESS! I am so excited for you! Your kids are darling. I hope the transition is going smoothly for all of you. CONGRATULATIONS! :)
Oh my word I am so incredibly happy for you all. What lucky kiddos to get y'all for parents. Looks like you have already been having an amazing time.
Yay! You sure have some cute kiddos. Congratulations!
You got kids!!! I am so so happy for you! By the looks of it they are in for a lot of fun and adventure! Congratulations you two! You're so great!
So many congrats! What a wonderful family you are! What's the story? I am way out of the loop....hope all is going well with the transitions :) what lucky kids! And what joy they must be too!
Congratulations! What beautiful additions to your family! So happy for all of you!
Post a Comment