Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ice Fishing on Twin Lakes

 We rang in the New Year properly by going ice fishing today.  We went with Uncle Mike and cousin Kylie.  It was a gorgeous day for ice fishing!
 My shadow
 Rainbow trout
 Kylie's fish
 I hung out in the Ice Cube a lot of the time to keep from getting too cold and sunburned.  It really does make a huge difference in how warm I stay.  When you close the door and windows it looks so awesome!  You can see all the way down the hole to the bottom of the lake and if there's fish down there you can see them swimming around.  The photo makes kind of makes it look like an xray.

Do you like my koala bear hat?  It was one of my white elephant Christmas presents this year.  It is so warm!  I love it.

1 comment:

D of D,J,Dre,W.D. said...

So glad that you posted ice fishing pictures! I've been wanting to see your little hut. The picture from the inside is quite incredible (very beautiful!). Wishing you a wonderful New Year! Love you both.