I have been sitting here thinking about something that I could blog about today, but I am having a hard time coming up with anything. I just looked through our photos and I don't think I have even taken a photo for 2 months now! I guess I'll just do a little update post on what we've been up to.
Will and I are still both working. Will is enjoying his work as a Realtor very much and has had a very productive year, for which we are grateful. We are so grateful for all the clients that he has been able to help buy and sell various properties this year. It has been a good year.
I am still working full time as a dental hygienist here in an office in Preston. Can you believe it's been 7 1/2 years at the same place? Things are good at work. I really enjoy working with the other girls in the office and we have a lot of fun.
We are still waiting on our miracle baby to join our family. I need to update our adoption profile. That is one of my "to-do's" for this winter when things slow down a bit and I'm needing some indoor activities to stay out of the cold. We have still been working with the physicians and helpers at a clinic in Logan to help achieve a pregnancy. No luck yet. I took a couple months off of going in for appointments to check, but I think in January I will be ready to get back with it.
Will is coaching wrestling again this year. He has been doing practice for a couple of weeks now and starting this next weekend they will start with tournaments.
I still haven't gotten my Christmas tree up and stuff. Maybe one of these days...
We watched White Christmas two nights ago. It's one of our traditions that we do every Christmastime.
We have both been working on getting healthier and doing workouts at home. It's been going well.
I love my calling! I serve in the ward primary as the pianist. It is so awesome. Will's calling is in the elder's quorum presidency.
We got our first real snowstorm this week. Not super excited about the snow. It's been very cold here, too! Like highs in the 20s and lows in the single digits. Brr!
4 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment