We love to fish in the fall! Saturday was such a gorgeous day to be out. The water was so clear you could watch the fish come take your fly. We were using dry flies the whole time, which is AWESOME!
We caught mostly brook trout, but also a few rainbows.
It was so fun to be on a "day date" with the love of my life. We have such a good time together. We even packed a picnic lunch and we had a blast!
4 days ago














2 comments:
What a gorgeous day! Looks like you two had fun. I wish I knew how to fish.
It's been awhile! I am so bad about checking blogs, I didn't know you are hoping to adopt. I hope it happens soon for you! You will be great parents. We definitely understand the journey of trying to adopt. We would love to get together sometime. It would be great to see you!
Post a Comment