I celebrated my 32nd birthday on the 9th! We did a few things to celebrate. I worked on my actual birthday day, being a Monday. The girls at work brought some yummy treats to share. Will took me to lunch at the New York Deli here in town. That evening we went to Will's parent's house for dinner and treats. I even got to blow out candles in a Twinkie!
The previous weekend was our Jensens family campout-reunion. So I got to get some early birthday presents there.
These sweet hiking poles will be awesome to use on our backpacking trips!
Later in the week he took me to dinner at the Bluebird in Logan for prime rib dinner! It was very yummy!
2 comments:
Yikes a nelly! I can't believe I got too busy to remember your birthday!! Sorry! Sounds like you got lots of yummy food in there though. Happy 32 my wonderful friend! P.S. I'm SO sad I won't be seeing you two on our visit. You are both my happy endorphines!
It looks like you had a great birthday and I hope that you had a wonderful time at the reunion. Happy be-lated birthday.
Post a Comment