Will with Ole and Debra
Will holding Ole at one of the waterfall
Will and I rode in David and Jamie's car and it was a blast getting to visit with them as well as ride in the back seat with their baby Ole. He is a very cute kid and so fun to hang out with. He is a good baby, too! It was a highlight of our trip to get to ride with him and hold him and play with him.
Heidi at Mammoth
Lamar Valley, the area where we saw the wolves
Bear in the background. This was the bear we saw the closest up. It was so fun to get to see so many bears!
Beautiful mountains and gorgeous scenery
We love hanging out with Jamie, David and Ole! They live in Great Falls, MT and we don't get to see them all the time, so it was awesome that they could meet us in Yellowstone and play with us!












2 comments:
I am so glad that you guys were able to go to Yellowstone. I can't believe that I have actually thought a lot about you guys going to Yellowstone lately. It was awesome that you could go with part of your family. How great is that! We sure miss you guys and I wish that I could have come with Will and Uncle Craig to see you. We love reading your blog. We were thrilled to hear about adoption in your plans. Wo love you guys!
I think you need to put the picture of Will and Ole (in the car) on your adoption blog. It's adorable!
Post a Comment