Monday, May 7, 2012

Adoption

This weekend Will and I got officially approved for adoption with LDS Family Services! We are very excited and wanted to share the news and hopefully some of you can help spread the word for us.

We feel good about progressing with the adoption process as well as trying to find a medical answer to having biological children. We hope and pray that we will be blessed with a child!

I added a button on the sidebar of this blog for our adoption blog so feel free to grab it and post it and help spread the word. Thanks!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations! I have several friends who have adopted--and every time, it is so clear to me that the timing of being selected is so perfect. You will be such great parents!

Unknown said...

You and Will will be awesome parents and the child you are blessed with will be so lucky!

We were up in Preston area this last weekend and went out to El Tapatio. It was so yummy and I couldn't help thinking of you all.

csharpfamily said...

Congratulations!!!You guys will be the greatest parents and I am sure that the blessings of being parents will begin to flow. I can't wait to here!!!

D of D,J,Dre,W.D. said...

Uh oh. A little Will running around (or, admittedly, a gentle and kind Heidi). I'm (We're) very excited for you guys and hope that the adoption process goes well!

Jenni said...

That's so awesome! Congrats you guys!! So excited for you.

Mark and Kristi said...

Yay!! I hope all works out! If I know of anyone down here I'll let you know. Sadly most people opt for abortion. I have a friend who wants to be a surrogate though. Hope you get a little one soon!

Aleisha said...

Congrats! I will sure do all I can to help you! I know you will be blessed. Hope all is well!