It's a quilted pillow cover. I've been working on the quilting for quite a while, just off and on. I finally got the motivation to get it done. With being able to rest and relax more this week in my surgery recovery I was able to finish up the last little bit that it needed.
I bought the front fabric a while back and I love it because it encompasses a lot of the things that our family likes to do, like fish, camp, sleep in cabins, see wildlife, canoe, etc.
The back fabric. I was able to use some left-over fabric that I had used on my big quilt project and I love how it coordinates with this print. The greens complement each other so well and thanks to my Mom she gave me the idea to do a small border around the front side. I love it! I'm very pleased with how it turned out.
In a different light.







No comments:
Post a Comment