One of the surprises Will got me for Christmas was a micro-SD card that I could use for my cell phone. A little while back I was trying to upload my photos from my phone but without a card they wouldn't upload. So here's the unveiling of some of my favorites.

This is a picture of Will at his desk at work. I have this as my wallpaper on my phone because when I call him this is usually what he's doing. Hard at work!

Will played paintball with his cousins in Wellsville. Here he is ready to go to battle. I didn't participate. I dropped him off and then went shopping and to the temple in Logan.

Main Street Grill! During their last week open here in Preston we went a couple of times to get our favorites. This is the philly cheese steak sandwich. Mmm..delicious. And it even has bunny ears for the photo! We miss the Main Street Grill. Luckily we know the owner/chef and he does cater so maybe we can have this yummy food again sometime.

Here's my parents at Cafe Ole in Boise. They took us there on one of our visits to see them. We were celebrating my Dad's birthday so he got to wear the sombrero!

Scary picture, I know. This is the picture I took at the orthodontist the day they took my braces off. It was a happy day!

These two were taken at the A&W in Heyburn, ID on the way to Mountain Home. Occasionally we stop and "get a beer", a root beer that is, as a pit stop. I think this was Will's birthday weekend. It tastes so good in the frosty mug and from the tap.



Here's my soldier at Cabela's. I can't remember what gun this was (some kind of antique relic) but Will really liked it so I took his picture with it.
2 comments:
You have a nice camera in your phone! I am jealous, it's nice when you always have a camera on you for those less important, but still fun photos on the run :)
P.S. Is Will in your house or does he work somewhere?
Post a Comment