Saturday, November 19, 2011

Winter

It snowed all day yesterday!



The sun is out today so maybe some or all of it will melt away. I'm really not ready for this snow yet. But I do realize that I have chosen to live here in Preston and so this is what I should expect.

In other news, Will pointed out the fact yesterday that we really didn't have much fishing time this year. We mostly went from fly tying phase, to a few weeks of fishing phase, and now with cold temps and snow, it looks like we are back to the tying bench! Wow.

2 comments:

VicandNanc said...

I LOVE SNOW! We didn't get that much, but it made me happy when it was storming... as long as it is all gone when I have to travel next week :)

csharpfamily said...

I too love snow...something rarely seen in Texas!!! We will have to think of virtual snow here! I love winter in the mountain country.