A few snapshots of Christmas and Christmas Eve...

Christmas Eve dinner at Travis and Ninna's house. Ninna made her traditional Danish dinner for us. Super yummy!

Dessert was rice with almond porridge, Danish-style. I was one of the winners that found a whole almond in my bowl so I got to win a special prize!

Hanging out with cute baby Marissa

We spent Christmas in Mountain Home, ID with my parents and family. We had a good time being all together with my whole family!

Will got me a popcorn popper as a surprise for Christmas. Yea!

I bought this workout DVD for Will.

Christmas dinner, yum!

We played plenty of games, including this pinochle marathon with Brent and Allison. They are so stinking lucky to get double pinochle almost 10 times!!

Here's a picture of me with Marissa, my niece. She is so little and cute and it such a good-natured baby girl!
5 comments:
Looks like a fun Christmas! I wish our little tiny round table was as big as the one in your pictures! I'm also glad to see you have pictures, does that mean you have unpacked your computer?!
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Family makes everything special. May God Bless You Two! Love you both! Uncle Craig and Aunt Kathy
You both look great! I miss your smiles. I would love a new popcorn popper! Have fun with it!! Happy new Year!
I am glad you were able to spend Christmas with us this year. It was great to have you here. My computer is always available for you to use too. Maybe you'ld even update my blog page!
cute babies! So, what was your prize?
Post a Comment