Just a few photos to wrap up the weekend...We dug carrots from our garden on Friday. Check out these carrots!! I haven't ever grown such long carrots before. I believe in tractor tilling, makes for such good soft dirt!

Our most recent house project. So we are selling our house and the buyer's loan requires there to be an escape window in the basement bedroom. So we had a contractor come and dig and then cut the concrete out to put in a bigger window and window well. It has the window in it now, but this is what it looked like on Friday after he dug it and cut it out.
I am going to try and harvest these sunflower seeds. Anybody have any tips? I need to search online.







3 comments:
Every time you share pictures of your house it amazes me. You both are doing a great job fixing it up. It looks so good. ps I think that bush it gorgeous, maybe I'll do my own internet research and see if something like that could survive in around here.
You sold your house? Where are you going to live now?
I've just decided that you guys need to come visit New Mexico. You can stay with us. I miss your laugh. :)
Post a Comment