Friday, October 1, 2010

The Tug is the Drug

Sometimes I feel like we can't stay away from Henry's Fork fishing up by Sugar City/St. Anthony/Ashton area. We took a quick trip up there last night and just got back tonight. We stayed with our friends Terry and Helen. They are great. Here are some fun pictures from the day.


Above: One of the trout Will caught. Unfortunately the sun wasn't in a very good location for this picture and overexposed it.

This fish was so fun to catch. First, because it was on a fly that I tied, a trico. Second, when the fish took the fly it was splashing all over and came out of the water several times. It was a good fish! Made my day. It even cooperated for a few pictures.


In St. Anthony where we fished the river for just for a little bit, we kept seeing these big chunks of foam floating down the river. I've never seen anything like it. It was so strange.
Fishing shadows


The leaves are starting to change and it really feels like fall. Beautiful!

No comments: