Friday, March 5, 2010

Welcome Back Winter

After such a nice week of spring-like weather, the snow had its revenge last night. It snowed several inches and made the world all wet and cold and white again. We still had piles of snow, but most sidewalks and roads were all cleared off and the snow piles had shrunk some due to the warmer weather.

Personally, I think it snowed to make us even more excited about Hawaii. Also, I had just switched from wearing my boots everywhere to just regular shoes, and all week I had been thinking about not wearing my coat back to work after lunch. Yesterday I finally was brave and left my coat and boots home. And when it was time to get off work, it was a blizzard so I had to run to my car in the snow without coat and boots.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

You guys are going to Hawaii?! How cool is that! The snow photos are very pretty. It makes me want snow...and then I think about the cold that it brings and I change my mind very quickly.

Carol said...

Crazy snow! We had a lovely spring day tdoay. We never know about this weather. The snow sure looks pretty though.