




It's about time we went fishing again. We went through a dry spell there and it was good to get out again. On Saturday we drove up the Narrows and fished the Bear River. It was a gorgeous day, still chilly but the sun was out and made everything look so pretty. We each caught several fish, mostly little rainbow trouts. In fact, the first fish we caught, we had a double! That's when we each catch a fish at the same time! It was awesome.
I had a lot of fun with my new camera, too. Trying out the different settings and trying to practice some of the things I've been learning about in my photography book.
Mud (and a little rust) on the tires and truck. It was pretty wet and muddy on the roads we drove on! Sure felt good, though.



3 comments:
I love your "I'm a Mormon" song. Where did you find it?
So fun!
Looks like you've become a good photographer as well as a good fisherman. Glad you had fun. Looks cold, but fun.
Post a Comment