
Testing to see how sharp the hook is isn't the funnest part, but it is necessary.
We fished on the Bear again this weekend. It was VERY cold, much colder than it looked. Even though the sun was shining, it still didn't take much for us to freeze. Will may have gotten sick. He hasn't been feeling 100% today. The rod guides kept getting ice in them and there was ice frozen near the bank of the river that we had to wade through. It was pretty fun to break the ice and see it float down the river in big chunks.
Catching a nice-sized rainbow (13") on a dry fly that I tied puts a big smile on my face!



2 comments:
Nice fly, nice photos. I hope Will gets feeling better.
I can't wait until we can go fishing. We are going to take the kids this year too. If we can keep them out of the water!:) I just wish I liked to eat it, or knew how to cook it. Any recipe ideas?
Post a Comment