Friday, January 8, 2010

4 on the 4th


Will and I celebrated our magic anniversary this year! We celebrated 4 years being married on January 4th.

Will had a lot of little surprises for me, like making the bed, doing the dishes, taking out the garbage, etc. But he also took me to El Tapatio, one of our new favorite restaurants here in Preston. We really like the steak and chicken combo fajitas. Super yummy and the salsa is soooo good, too! After yummy Mexican food, we went home and made a Skookie for dessert. It's tradition! It's so good with vanilla ice cream on the top.

For our anniversary we bought the game Blokus and have played probably a dozen times since Monday. It's very fun and challenging! We had Will's family over to our house last night for homemade pizza and games and we played Blokus with them and they loved it, too! Can you spy the Blokus pieces in this picture?

Here's a few more pictures of what we've been up to lately:
Taking the Christmas tree and decorations down.
Will enjoying one of his Christmas presents...a chocolate milk cup and mixer!
Ice fishing! Still not a lot of luck with the catching, but we did sharpen our auger blades and it works tons better...for now anyway.

Will tried a new method of laying down while fishing. It didn't help the catching much, but he did get to watch the clouds go by.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations on your 4th anniversary. I can't believe it has been 4 years already. You are a special couple. That Skookie looks SOOOOOOOO good. Maybe you can make one for us some time so we can see how good they are!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Jason and I were told about El Tapatio and so we tried it out last time we were in the area and now Jason thinks we are going to go there everytime we visit my parents. Ha! Maybe we will call you one of these times and we can go together!

Tammy said...

Congrats on your anniversary!! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! and p.s. I love that game blokus!! really fun! I never win, but I sure enjoy playing it!