
Will and I spent Thanksgiving in Mountain Home with my parents and family. It was a lot of fun to be together with everybody. We had a wonderful meal and got to play lots of games and visit and hang out together. A highlight of this year was going out the Air Force Base gym and playing racquetball and a little bit of basketball. It was something that we did way back when and haven't done for a long time. So it was a good tradition to bring back!

Our newest nephew Riley Jensen. He is an absolute sweetheart!

It was warm enough to play on the trampoline for a few minutes. Here is Will wrestling with some of the kids.

Crazy jumping!
4 comments:
I love trampolines! These pictures remind me of last years Thanksgiving for me and my family. Fun times! You look great Heidi! Miss you!
You guys had a fun time! I am surprised it was warm enough in Idaho to go outside!
You both seem to be so fun and happy together!
We had a great time, didn't we! I missed actually seeing you on the trampoline, so I'm glad you posted photos. It would be way cold to be jumping now!
Post a Comment