Sunday, September 13, 2009

More Canning

Peaches this time!

We did A LOT of early elberta peaches.

I am really enjoying canning, even though it's a bit of a tiring process to do so many in one day. I'm having fun learning how. I love peaches and can already taste the peach cobbler and pie!

6 comments:

Ktbug said...

We canned tomatoes this weekend. It was very tiring but they are yummy.

Stacey said...

I feel like all I've been doing is canning. tomatoes, peaches, pears, oh my! I am glad you're having fun. It sure is nice to see all that pretty fruit on your shelves.

Juli said...

Awesome! Those look so good.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've been super busy canning! It will pay off though. How are things going?

VicandNanc said...

...and then one day you get to teach me!

Serge said...

I'm impressed with how many you did! wow!