My Dad weeded and watered my garden for me while he was here. He also made trenches between plants and rows to help with the watering. This was a very daunting task but he took it on voluntarily! I have TONS of weeds in my garden. My Dad is a good gardener. Thanks Dad!




That night we barbecued steak and had potato salad and green salad for supper with my parents and grandpa. Then we played some pinochle and visited more.
Saturday morning Will and I were up early to go to Dayton for the West Side pancake breakfast. The West Side Wresters put this on as a fund raiser every year. I got to help by pouring the pancakes onto the griddles.

Saturday evening in Logan was the Cache Valley Cruise-In. I couldn't believe how many people were packed along the sides of Main Street in Logan. We got to see some pretty cool cars drive up and down the road. We got to see some pretty interesting and crazy people, too. I was especially impressed with the amount of people that came out for this because there was only 1 piece of candy thrown during the whole car parade! I always thought that the main reason people go to a parade is "GET CANDY". The sweet old trucks are my favorite, I like the mustangs, too. Will's favorites are the 50's corvettes.
The most beautiful sight, though, was to see a huge line at our Shaved Ice stand for several hours! It was definitely our best day of earnings so far. Will and one of his employees were both working as fast as they could to keep up.








4 comments:
wahoo! love 4th of july weekends! good call on the shaved ice too!
Hey that is a beautiful sight! (the line :) I'm glad it was a good weekend & I hope your ankle is feeling better. I've had allergy conjunctivitis (pink eye that's not spreadable) for a week & a half & it is miserable not to be whole! I feel for you :)
Looks like you've been having fun! Family is the best aren't they!! My mom has been a lifesaver with my garden this year.
Yummy pancakes!! Way to go on the little business! Looks like it was in the perfect location.
Post a Comment