We spent last weekend in Yellowstone National Park. It was AWESOME! Here are some highlights. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking...
Old Faithful is still faithful as ever. I am smiling so big in this picture mostly because I have an ice cream cone. Yum!

We stayed in West Yellowstone. We had to check out the fly shops. This one was still closed for the winter.

In the car I worked on my crocheting. This was supposed to be a hot pad, but I ran out of yarn so it's only a funny hat.
Overall it was an AWESOME trip! I am glad we went. We saw a lot of beautiful scenery and animals. It was a fun vacation.
















6 comments:
How Fun! I have never seen a bear at Yellowstone or any other place in the wild! That is totally awesome! It looks like so much fun!
Looks like a fun trip! All of these pictures look SO familiar! I can't wait to have time to just have a good time in the outdoors :)
super fun! i love all your adventures.
the pictures are great (especially the one where Will cracked one off and you played it off like it was the gases behind you....pfft)
Hey, we are going there this weekend! It looks like you all had a really great time. And I like the hotpad-beenie you made!
So, I know this is a random comment- but your post just reminded me. A teacher from Bear Lake went to Yellowstone the same weekend, and while she was gone, her house burned to the ground. I'm glad your trip ended better than hers. (:
You've got a supernice burn line! Yellowstone is an excellent place to visit. I can't wait to take my family there someday. It's pretty close to you guys, right?
Post a Comment