So, living and working in a small town is awesome. Most of the people that I know here, I know because they are my dental patients. Anyway, it's awesome.
Yesterday Will and I were at the post office mailing a package. The man that works there is a patient of mine and while I was there he asked if I could look in his mouth. At first I thought he was just kidding, but after he had told me that he had a tooth taken out and wanted me to look and see if it looked all right, it was only then that I realized he was serious. He leaned over the counter and pulled his cheek out with his finger so I could take a look. Well, it looked okay to me, but honestly I couldn't see it that great. It mostly just made me laugh a lot and reminded me how much I love living and working in a small town. (He is a super-great postman, by the way.)
I never, EVER go to the grocery store here or the temple in Logan without seeing AT LEAST one of my patients. 100 % Guaranteed.
4 days ago



5 comments:
that is hilarious! i LOVE small towns. we really miss the close community of Coalville.
That's really funny. I've never lived in a small town, but it sounds like it would be really cool to know so many people in the town.
that's the best. My mother in law is the same way because she's been a teacher here for 20 years and she's bound to run into somebody. It's so funny!
hahaha that made me laugh - gotta love small towns! :)
I like your story Heidi- it makes me look forward to moving home to good o'l Preston Idaho! You are a good Hygienist, I can tell the patients like you.
Post a Comment