Will and I had a great weekend. I didn't work on Monday so it was an extra long weekend for us. My parents called Friday night and told us they were coming on Saturday. So we got to see them and played some games and visited. Also, they helped quite a bit with yard work on our investment home, weeding a flower bed and pulling out a stump. Tough stuff. Thanks for your help! Here is a picture of my Dad and the said stump.



Then on Sunday our friends Victor and Nancy came to our house and we played pinochle with them and then drove up the Narrows and watched Victor skip rocks in the reservoir and watched the carp splash around and also took a short walk. It was super fun to have them here! Thanks you guys for coming to visit!
And last but not least...We are now the proud owners of THIS:

It's a Snow Shack! Have you ever seen something so awesome? This is our new business that we are trying to get up and running this week. We have a location for it in Logan and so soon we'll be ready to start selling snow cones! Yum! Here is Will looking out of the mouth, the little sales window.
By the way, what's your favorite snow cone flavor? Inquiring minds want to know. Please leave a comment. Thanks.



11 comments:
Totally Awesome!! Snow cones are simply the best treat ever. Since you asked - my favorite flavor is tiger's blood. MMMM - I'm drooling right now.
I love cherry...but I was going to mention that most people I know LOVE Tiger's Blood. I guess the previous commenter proves that! :)
mmm snow cones! Love the giant tongue! I dunno if this is a snow cone flavor or not, but I really like blue raspberry!
Ummm... I'd say grape since that's the only one you had mixed so far! haha!
I think it was a strawberry margarita that I had last summer. YUMMY! I am also a big fan of pina colada flavors....hmmm I sound like I drink don't I. I don't, but I sure love those flavors. :)
Pina Colada and lime. Cool snow cone shack. That is so funny. Why don't you just set it up in Preston?
Hey Heidi! My favorite snow cone flavor is probably blue raspberry or watermelon! So good! Love your blog by the way!
Holly Grow (Johnson)
I had no idea you were so venturous! How exciting! I like kiwi-strawberry!
I used to work in a snow shack!!! I LOVE snow cones (you have no idea!). I used to eat them all day. My favorite was what we called "ice cream" which was vanilla and coconut mixed together plus cream on top. YUM! Root Beer floats are good too (with the cream on top).
wow! that is so rad! i think my favorite is probably plain ol cherry. mmm...gotta love the classics
Post a Comment