Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fishing




I caught a bass today at Condie reservoir! It was the only fish we caught today when we went fishing for a little while. It was pretty cool and it was caught on my first cast! Awesome! It felt good to go fishing again. We haven't been for a while since we've been working hard on the finishing touches of our investment home we are trying to sell.


Above: A picture of the outside
Below: a picture of the kitchen with the new appliances that were delivered last week.


The kitchen is probably my favorite room in the whole house. I think it looks so nice!

4 comments:

csharpfamily said...

Wow! What a nice job you guys have done on that sweet little home. I really like the kitchen too.

VicandNanc said...

Ya, the kitchen looks good! Were those cabinets there or did you put them in?

Celeste Tabakece said...

Looks Great!

BrookieT said...

Wow, that's looking really great! Very good work.