Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools


This is what our backseat usually looks like when we go anywhere--stocked with fishing rods!

Okay, you got us. April Fools! Sorry to Celeste and Becky for making you sad. Thanks to David and Elizabeth Smith for reminding us that it was April Fools Day and prompting us to post an April fools joke to our blog. I know our joke wasn't very believable (maybe?), but we had fun with it!

Of course we will still fish!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Well, You got me. I read your post yesterday, and was completely shocked. Even if you didn't want to fish so much, why give it completely up. Well, I'm glad that you're still fishing! :)

Anonymous said...

Me too - I remember thinking, "Wow - so drastic!" : ) Great joke!

Tammy said...

haha! you totally got me! I was like how odd? but whatever they decide to do....lol! good joke!

Jenni said...

I knew it!!!LOL

BrookieT said...

Some of the left-wing people out here would have been glad to hear it. But I didn't believe a word of it!