Just wanted to share a great thing!Will and I painted all day Friday and Saturday morning at our investment property. We stopped at the library and got this book on CD so we could listen while we painted. It was awesome! It talks about some great financial lessons that are definitely inspiring.
If you haven't read or listened to it, I wholeheartedly recommend it! It's always good to be more financially stable in life. We plan on putting these lessons into action in our lives.



3 comments:
I love that book. You can purchase it online at Barnes and Noble for $5 before shipping and handling. I purchase them in units of five so that I don't have to pay shipping and handling. Plus it is easier to review in paper format.
Junior
My hubby was just telling me that he wrote a new book just for women, because I guess we see money differently. He was pretty excited for me. I love listening to books on CD with him, because you get to talk about them without having to recap what was happening. I hope the painting went well.
Looks like a great book--I think I'll go read it. In this economy, I'll take all the lessons from millionaires I can get!
Post a Comment