4 days ago
Saturday, December 27, 2008
White Christmas
One of our favorite holiday movies to watch is Irvin Berlin's "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye. It's a tradition to watch it during the month of December. We love all the songs, dancing, the funny speaking lines. We quote from it all year long! It's a great movie and a great tradition that we have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm sure I've seen this, but I can't remember it at the moment so I'm sure it's been forever. We watched a million holiday movies this year too! It was fun on Vic's Christmas present (surround sound) I made a comment below too :)
Hope that you had a very Merry Christmas! We sure do miss you guys!
Oh, we love this one too! We watch it every year, and everyone owns it. Our favrite quote is- "Isn't this cozy, boy-gir-boy-girl?" What a great tradition.
Post a Comment