1. Where did we meet? We met in Pocatello, Idaho while attending Idaho State University. We were in the same student singles ward and we lived about one block away from each other. We got to know each other during Family Home Evening, we were in the same group. Will was the group leader, and one of the first weeks of the semester he assigned me to be in charge of the activities every week.
2. How long did you date before you were married? This is a kind of complicated question. Will and I were really good friends for a year and hung out all the time, and then we finally started officially dating in September 2005 and got married in January 2006.
3. How long have you been married? Almost 3 years.
5. What is your favorite feature about him? I love his eyes. They are such a pretty color blue! I really like his hair, too.
6. What is your favorite quality about him? He’s super fun. We definitely have fun together, whatever we’re doing. He’s always singing songs, and saying cute, funny things that keep us laughing.
7. What is his nickname for you? Babe, Sweetheart, Love
8. What is his favorite color? Blue.
9. What is his favorite food? He’s pretty much a meat-a-tarian. He loves burgers, hot dogs, meaty pizza, etc. He also LOVES my cheesy breadsticks!
10. What is his favorite sport? Will loves the outdoors, especially fishing! He also enjoys wrestling and basketball.
11. Who said I love you first? He did.
12. When and where was your first kiss? It was in the Bengal Creek club house upstairs by the pool table. We were playing pool with another couple and we all decided that the winning couple had to kiss. Well, we ended up winning. It was kind of an awkward kiss, so we tried another one later that night and it was much better!
13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Everything is better together! There are many things we love doing together! Fishing is one of them. A few others: cuddling, backrubs, etc.
14. How many kids and what ages? No children yet
15. Does he have any hidden talents? He has hidden musical talents: a very nice singing voice, piano playing (a little bit), and he also can play a little guitar.
16. How old is he? 27
17. What kind of music does he like? Country, classical, instrumental, and pretty much a little bit of everything else
18. What do you admire about him? He definitely knows what he wants in life and works hard to get there.
19. What is his favorite past time? When he’s not fishing or shooting guns, he’s reading magazines or catalogs about them.
20. Is he going to read this? Yes, I’ll have to check my answers with him!



3 comments:
I love the story of your first kiss, so cute and innocent. The way it should be! You are such a great couple.
Awe, I'm glad you posted this because I didn't know your hubby that well or the story of how you guys met!! So cute!
I wish I would have been there to see that first awkward kiss!!! You know I would LOVE the memory, hahahaha!
Post a Comment