Another thing I like about this meal is that it's pretty easy to make once you get the hang of making the dough just right. I've had a lot of practice, but I think I finally got it the best it has ever been this time! Yea! It was super yummy!
The Catch is the Release
Another thing I like about this meal is that it's pretty easy to make once you get the hang of making the dough just right. I've had a lot of practice, but I think I finally got it the best it has ever been this time! Yea! It was super yummy!
6 comments:
yum! makes me mouth water just looking at it! i'm such a horrible cook.. i need to just buckle down and practice!! i bet will LOVES that you cook!!
Love those bread sticks -- they look so good. I like the idea of adding the sausage for a pizza. Yum! And that cute apron -- where did you get it???
woo-hoo soo glad you guys have a blog! miss your guts!
ps- those looks REALLY good
Looks good to me! Post the recipe :)
I agree with Tyler and Kelly...I'd love the recipe.
Okay, that is a project that we need to do together! I've never been big on making dough, but I probably should since Vic loves when I do! I need a good, easy homemade recipe too.
Post a Comment