Sunday, October 12, 2008

More Snow

I was hoping to be able to post this morning and report that my husband made it home last night, but unfortunately he couldn't make it home and had to stop in Burley for the night since the snow was so bad.

Here in Preston I woke up to a little skiff of snow on the ground with a few light flakes coming down. This is so crazy!

4 comments:

thesearlesociety said...

So did he meet any Searles while he was in Burley?!! Russell's family lives there. It seems like someone always seems to get stuck in Burley or stops in Burley. So when we tell people Russell is from Burley they always say, "Oh, I've been there!"

Kenny and Jamie Garrett said...

Crazy is right! The snow can just stay away for a while as far as I'm concerned. We only had a few days of fall! :(

BrookieT said...

Yuck and double yuck! I think I'll stay here in my comfy 70 degree weather...

VicandNanc said...

Oh, I wish he would have landed in our house for the night!