I got to take a drive up Logan Canyon on Friday night and saw all the beautiful colors of the leaves changing! Seriously, it was breathtaking! If only I had my camera with me at the time, then I could post a picture of how beautiful it was.
I have a bush in my front yard that changes into a fire red bush when it gets colder. It's already begun to change and it is looking beautiful! Also, I planted some mums next to them last year and they have bloomed, too. Here's a picture. The leaves are still in the process of changing, but in a few weeks they will be fire red.

I am really enjoying the cooler weather, too. Even though in my house it gets a little chilly at times (I still haven't turned the furnace on for this year) and when the sun goes down and in the mornings it is definitely jacket or at least sweatshirt weather. It still feels good.
And, I saw a very beautiful rainbow today when I looked out one of the windows at work while taking a quick break. The colors were so vibrant.
I am grateful that I live in a part of the world where we have definite and distinct seasons.



1 comment:
I love the colors of Fall--I could drive all over the valley and never see enough! Cool trip to Alaska by the way--it's so fun to take adventures like that!
Post a Comment