As promised, here are photos from our weekend trip to the Henry's Fork in Ashton, ID. It was a great time and we caught a lot of fish. Thanks to the Harris' for taking us out and showing us all the good fishing spots and for a great time.
Enjoy the photos:
Enjoy the photos:
He's got one!
Look at that nice cast!
I stopped to take pictures because the lighting was awesome here shining on the rocks behind.
This one was definitely a nice catch!
And the fish was, too!
And the fish was, too!
We leave for Alaska this weekend! Yeah!!



8 comments:
there aren't going to be any fish left after you get done do'n your thing! i love that you guys love doing this together so much! how fun! alaska!! how fun! have a blast and post lots of pictures! so glad you are lov'n life and are so happy
I love all your fishing pictures! You guys have so much fun. I'm really excited for your Alaska trip. I love Alaska, wish I was going with you.
Alaska - I'm jealous! You DO look cute in waders, Heidi! ;)
Wow! Who knew back in your wild days of Ricks that you would love to fish so much! Good ol' times at Ricks. Some days I miss it! Have fun in Alaska, if you haven't left already, or hope you had fun, if you have left and returned!
How fun, and beautiful! I have family in Ashton--my dad, stepmom, half sister, grandparents, aunts, uncle, and cousins. Anyway, I love it up there because it is so beautiful and the fishing is usually pretty good. I usually go to Fall River to fish though (family has land on the river). Anyway, looks like fun!
Have FUN in ALASKA! I wish we were going with you! You need to call me when you get home!
Hey Heidi,
I stumbled across your blog from Jessie's. Do you do more fly fishing or bait fishing? It's so fun to see everyone's blog and see that we really do more than pick at teeth all day :)
Dave and I would like to go fishing in Idaho more. I will have to get some tips from you.
Have fun in Alaska.
Katie
oh so cute! I love your pictures. Just thought I would say a quick hello.
Post a Comment